tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

First aid procedures


Hey. I'm late, I know. I've been living hard and riding fast lately, and finally the busyness caught up with me. Last weekend I worked till 11 pm on friday, slept four hours, went to Helsinki and back, slept another 5 hours, then Helsinki again on Sunday. I was barely alive Saturday and Sunday evenings, so I actually forgot to water my plants and update the blog. But, it's been fun if nothing else!

Some of the chilis are in bad shape. I have given them water, heat and sunlight.

Ramiro looking sick.

Sad Duke is sad. Not so surprising, his friend is a rotting corpse. That happened before my carelessness, for unknown reasons.

As you can see, everyone else is feeling fine! Those are some handsome squash plants.

Next I'll have to make some wooden sticks so that the tomatoes and squash have something to climb along. Otherwise they will grow towards the window and become and one big mess of entangled stems and leaves. That can't happen, because then they will be next to impossible to transplant outside!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti